Miles Away Travel Club | Plymouth Argyle
With the Pilgrims’ first away trip of the season to Fleetwood Town fast approaching, we are delighted to be able to confirm that our away trip service will be running again for the next campaign.
Renamed Miles Away Travel Club at the start of the 21/22 season, the official Pilgrims Travel Service is the most convenient way for the Green Army to travel to away games this season.
The travel service, provided in partnership with Tally Ho!, departs from Home Park the morning of each match, with times and prices for each match announced in advance.
Travel prices are cheaper for Miles Away Travel Club members, and membership can be purchased at a discount for supporters who hold a 22/23 subscription.
Travel Club prices start at just £10 for members under 18 holding a current season ticket and £20 for adult season ticket holders, while prices are £15 and £25 respectively for those who do not have a subscription.
On average, Miles Away Travel Club members can expect an average £5 back on their away travel per game (if an adult), meaning adult membership fees are effectively written off once a season ticket holder has attended three away matches, or four for those without.
To join the Miles Away Travel Club or to inquire about travel away for the next campaign, click here, call 01752 907700 or visit the Home Park ticket office in person.
Note: During the 21/22 season there were several reports of misbehavior by some traveling supporters throughout travel, in some cases ending in supporters no longer being allowed to travel.
One of the outcomes of the end of season review is the implementation of our new “Away Travel Safeguard Policy”. If you are under 18 in particular, you will need to read it carefully as it sets out some key changes to the way under 18 travel authorization is granted.
You can read the new policy here.
- Anyone traveling aged 16 or 17 must complete and return a parental consent form to us no later than 48 hours before their first travel reservation.
- Failure to supply will result in the refusal of the trip and no refund will be made.
- Under 16s must complete and return the Under 16 Travel Consent Form no later than 48 hours prior to travel.
- This will need to be resubmitted if the parent/guardian is different at any time during the trip. A copy of this must be presented with the parent/guardian on the day of travel at the coach entrance.
- If you do not provide or show up on the same day, the trip will be denied and no refund will be issued.